- Director Elections & Appointments Training (03/2021)
- Director Elections & Appointments Questions (03/2021)
- Allocations & Fiscal Year Policies Training (07/2021)
- Reimbursement Claim Submission Training (06/2021)
- Federal Shutdown Procedures
- Office365 – How to Set Correct Time Zone (02/2021)
- Office365 – Reset Your Password Online (02/2021)
Long Range Plans
- 2020 Long Range Plan – Memo & Planning Process
- 2020 Long Range Plan – 10 Ways the Conservation District Can Help You example
- 2020 Long Range Plan – Public Meeting Process
- 2020 Long Range Plan – Form OCC-2D – Notice of Long Range Plan Review Public Meeting
Personnel & Payroll
- Conducting Personnel Performance Evaluations Presentation
- District Employee Monthly Report Examples
- District Employee Timesheet Examples
- Payroll & Preclaims Training (05/2021)
- Payroll & Preclaims Questions (05/2021)
- Payroll & Preclaim Tips (05/2021)
- Position Descriptions and Evaluations Guidance
Either nondiscriminatory statement below is fine for district use. To use the top one, fill in the blank with the district name. The bottom on is the one most commonly used by the Conservation Commission, but will also work fine for a conservation district.
All programs and services of the _______________________ Conservation District are offered on a nondiscriminatory basis without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, marital status or physical disability.
All programs and services of the Oklahoma Conservation Commission and Oklahoma’s Conservation Districts are offered on a nondiscriminatory basis without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, marital status or physical disability.