Nonpoint Source Working Group
Chaired by the Oklahoma Conservation Commission, the Nonpoint Source (NPS) Working Group is made up of a broad representation of federal, state and tribal environmental programs, and other groups with a stake in NPS pollution management. The NPS Working Group acts in a peer-review manner by providing input regarding the development and implementation of NPS policy and programs. The specific function of the group is divided into five purposes:
- Assist in the revision of the NPS Management Plan
- Assist in the development of prioritization scheme
- Assist in determining upcoming priority watershed projects
- Develop in-state leadership regarding NPS issues
- Promote consistency in Oklahoma NPS Management programs and policies
This page provides links for NPS Working Group members to access reports, meeting information and meeting presentations.
If you have questions about the NPS Working Group contact Jeri Fleming.