Welcome to the information page for Oklahoma Conservation Commission employee benefits. Here you will find what you need to know to make your benefit selections and meet deadlines. If you have questions, contact the Commission at (405) 521-2384.
Option Period Information
Option Periods are open each year from October 1 — October 31. During the annual Option Period, you will be able to change or enroll in:
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance Coverage (a life insurance application may be required)
- Flexible Spending
- Health Care Account
- Dependent Care Account
Online enrollment opens each year on Oct. 1 and closes Oct. 31.
Online enrollment allows you to:
- Print your confirmation of benefits (COB) elections instantly
- Update your address, telephone and email information online
- Change your elections and make corrections as many times as you like, until the close of Option Period (remember, your final election is the official enrollment)
- Go to the Employee Benefits website. Sign in to the Benefits Administration System Sign-In area using your six digit employee number and password. If you have forgotten your password, select “Forgot Password.”
- Follow instructions to set your personal password.
- Choose “Online Enrollment” and begin.
- Be sure to “Submit” at the end of the enrollment process.