Brush Management Meeting
The Harmon County Conservation District is hosting a brush management meeting to provide information to landowners/operators on the different types of Brush Control.
Information will be provided by:
- Brandon Reavis – NRCS State Rangeland Management Specialist
- Melissa Teague – NRCS Resource Conservationist
- Michael Milner – County Executive Director
You will learn:
- Different management practices for mesquite
- Difference between Eastern Red Cedar and Red Berry Juniper
- Methods for treating Eastern Red Cedar and Red Berry Juniper
- Availability of financial assistance
- Updates on the new CRP Program
For more information contact the Harmon County Conservation District at 580-688-3674 or email@example.com.