Crow Creek “Summer Sunset” Watershed Wa-Too-Kla
- Fun for children and adults alike!
- Learn about Crow Creek and Conservation Activities that Protect Urban Land and Water
- Special interactive exhibits
- Opportunity to check out the actual Creek
- Freebies and Door Prizes
- Come and go, just wander over
Learn what YOU can do to protect this special urban stream, and other streams that need a little help.
Sponsored by the Crow Creek Community (City of Tulsa, Tulsa Zoo, Tulsa County Conservation District, The MET, Blue Thumb, and the people in the watershed)
Contact: Blue Thumb, Cheryl Cheadle, (918) 398-1804